Sugar Mummy Dr. Felicia Accepted Your Request Last Night – Connect With Her Here For Instant Hook Up - 123w

Breaking

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Sugar Mummy Dr. Felicia Accepted Your Request Last Night – Connect With Her Here For Instant Hook Up

Very Rich Dr. Felicia Needs an Energetic Guy(18-35yrs) for Sugar Mummy Affairs- Call her now.




Hello, I am called Dr. Felicia From U.K, I am 30yrs old single lady working with Qatar airways. I stay both Qatar and Nigeria. and I have my home in Lekki where I stay while am in Nigeria I am financially stable and looking for a guy to settle down with such that when i come back home we will be running my businesses together with him. He should be a God fearing man coz I am a Christian. I don’t mind whether he is not rich so long as he is ready to work if I finance and invest my money in him. He should be 20-38yrs old. I am currently in Uganda for my Christmas holiday up to January next year so we can use this time I am in Uganda to get to know each other so that I go back to work when I have at least known him, presented him to my family so that after my contract with Carter Airways which is ending in march I won’t renew it, I just come back and we start our new life together.

How to get Sugar mummy direct phone number

She is very rich and can take care of anyone she loves.… If you think you are qualified, indicate your interested by following the instructions below; (1) Click the share button and share it on either WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ (2) Indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself – Register here (3) Follow us on Twitter here Luckily she may contact you. This is direct sugar mummy hookup and there is no agent at all. See: Visit this site to meet sugar mummy directly I will surely contact you. This is direct sugar mummy hookup and there is no agent at all.

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously healthy interest in u love just connect me if u really need good man in your life.Am seriously no joke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am a man looking for a Lady am called by names Ashant Yaphet from Africa Uganda 29 I don't mind what type I need women who is serious to love me and in age of 26--39 who is ready to Marie me my number is (+256777710819)serious person can call I repeat am man Seoul not call me only women

      Delete